Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Grants

Susan G. Komen for the Cure is a grant-making organization dedicated to saving lives and ending breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

As one of a network of more than 120 Affiliates around the country, the Tulsa Affiliate contributes to the Komen mission by awarding funds to not-for-profit organizations that provide, non-duplicative breast health and breast cancer services directly to the medically underserved, uninsured or underinsured.

Up to 75 percent of the net income raised by the Affiliate supports local granting efforts to further breast cancer education, screening and treatment for the uninsured and medically underserved in Tulsa County. The remaining 25 percent of the net income is contributed to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Research Grant Program.

Over the past fifteen years, the Tulsa Affiliate has granted over $5 million to local and national organizations in the fight to end breast cancer.

In 2014, Komen Tulsa granted $411,655 to local area breast cancer organizations. Monies from these grants will provide nearly 3,000 mammograms and over 2,000 clinical breast exams as well as education and support services to the medically underserved populations in Tulsa County and eastern Oklahoma.